April through November, our guided tours allow you to learn about the famous students and residents that help to make Princeton the most treasured Ivy League town in America. Private tours are available every day of the year!
On this guided, scenic 3 mile stroll, you’ll learn the chronological history of Princeton University while seeing all the essential sites on Princeton campus – including Nassau Hall, Princeton Chapel, Prospect Garden, Blair Hall and Rockefeller College. Outside the gates, you’ll see the homes and hangouts of Albert Einstein, F Scott Fitzgerald, TS Eliot, Woodrow Wilson, Grover Cleveland, Robert Wood Johnson and more!
These tours begin at 116 Nassau Street inside the Princeton University Store and end in the heart of downtown inside Mistral restaurant at 66 Witherspoon Street.
This is our signature guided tour which has been featured as the #1 Attraction on TripAdvisor, the New York Times, Chicago Tribune and Washington Post!
Private tours are available year round! More information here!
• Adult $25 per participant – Ages 13+
• Children $20 per participant – Ages 12 and under
All customers may show their phone receipts and receive valuable discounts on the day of the tour:
– 10% off one item at the bent spoon ice cream shop
– $1 off any whole hoagie at Hoagie Haven
– $1 off your first draft at Triumph Brewing Company
– 10% off at Olive’s
– 10% off lunch/dinner at Yankee Doodle Tap Room (excl. alcohol)
– 10% off any item at Dunkin Donuts at 86 Nassau Street
– Free Starbucks coffee w/any food item purchase from Starbucks at 100 Nassau Street
– Exclusive discounts at Princeton University Store
– 5% off non-sale items at Princeton Record Exchange
– 20% off for a Hoagie Haven T-shirt
– 50% off museum admission or tour at Morven Museum
• Private weekday or weekend tours: $150 for the first 2 guests then $35pp thereafter – Request availability here!
Saturdays & Sundays
• April through June: 1pm, July & August: 4pm, September & October: 1pm
• Private Weekday/Weekend Tour $150 for the first 2 guests then $25pp thereafter – request availability here.
Tours start at 116 Nassau Street inside the Princeton- U-Store. We recommend parking in the nearby garages at 30 Spring Street. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure – we cannot wait for late arrivals. Dress appropriately for the weather forecast and anticipate a 3 mile leisurely pace.
All participants pay in advance of the tour. For individuals payment is a one-time upfront payment. All individuals may cancel via email within 48 hours for any reason and 24 hours in advance due to weather with no penalty. Individuals and groups requesting cancellations on the day of the tour forfeit all payments.
Mimi Omiecinski – that’s me – I own Princeton Tour Company.
I wanted to create a business that would honor all of Princeton – her history, culture, residents, university and merchants so I knew a touring company made sense…read more