In one hour, you're going create darling family memories and learn a lot too!
Make your winter shopping trip to Princeton that much more magical when you plan it around an iconic trolley tour!
These darling 1 hour climate controlled trolley tours are sponsored by Callaway Henderson Sotheby’s International Realty & Palmer Square! On this one hour tour you’ll see and learn everything you always wanted to know about Princeton!
See the neighborhoods of Grover Cleveland, Woodrow Wilson, Andrew Carnegie, Albert Einstein, Robert Wood Johnson, Robert Oppenheimer, F Scott Fitzgerald, Paul Robeson, Toni Morrison, Philip Roth, Michael Graves and countless tycoons!
• People $18 per participant – the trolley has limited seating so even infants must purchase tickets to be sure we don’t over crowd the trolley
All customers may show their phone receipts and receive valuable discounts on the day of the tour:
– 10% off one item at the bent spoon ice cream shop
– $1 off any whole hoagie at Hoagie Haven
– $1 off your first draft at Triumph Brewing Company
– 10% off at Olive’s
– 10% off lunch/dinner at Yankee Doodle Tap Room (excl. alcohol)
– 10% off any item at Dunkin Donuts at 86 Nassau Street
– Free Starbucks coffee w/any food item purchase from Starbucks at 100 Nassau Street
– Exclusive discounts at Princeton University Store
– 5% off non-sale items at Princeton Record Exchange
– 20% off for a Hoagie Haven T-shirt
– 50% off museum admission or tour at Morven Museum
• Private weekday or weekend tours: $150 for the first 2 guests then $25pp thereafter – Request availability here!
Every Saturday from November 24th thru December 22nd Every hour from 11am thru 4pm
Arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure!Tours depart from Palmer Square at 29 Hulfish Street
All participants pay in advance of the tour. For individuals payment is a one-time upfront payment. All individuals and groups may cancel within 48 hours with no penalty. All individuals and groups may cancel due to weather within 24 hours with no penalty. Individuals and groups requesting cancellations on the day of the tour or event will forfeit deposits and payments.
Mimi Omiecinski – that’s me – I own Princeton Tour Company.
I wanted to create a business that would honor all of Princeton – her history, culture, residents, university and merchants so I knew a touring company made sense…read more