During the wintertime holiday season, these easy hour-long tours delight everyone from old Scrooge to Tiny Tim. Therefore, they sell out fast. We recommend you bring the whole family and book early!
Princeton Ghost Tour Details
Princeton’s hallowed grounds are pulsing with paranormal activity, and this not-so-terrifying-but-eerily-informative tour will prove it!
If you want to be startled by garish ghouls in plastic masks, go elsewhere! This is Princeton, certified brainiac territory. So we use science and technology to track down our unsettled spirits and prove they’re the real deal. Based on the legends and lure of Princeton’s past, we explore the shadowy passageways and dark corners of campus and its surrounding neighborhood. We even take you beyond the locked gates of one of America’s most prestigious cemeteries. (A cheesier tour may say it’s so prestigious people are dying to get in! But not us.)
Our experienced Ghost Hunter Guides train each guest to use EMF Meters, dowsing rods, therma-meters, and describe the controversial Psyleron Lamp to help you interact with the other side at an unmarked burial ground. More importantly, they carry all that heavy stuff.
Because the cemetery of Nassau Presbyterian Church is a resting place, we don’t investigate there. Instead, historians lead you to the gravestones of Grover Cleveland, Aaron Burr, Jr., Paul Tulane, and a Princeton graduate with too much money but not enough luck. Stories are uncensored and sometimes graphic. Therefore, this tour is rated PG-13.
All customers may show their phone receipts and receive valuable discounts on the day of the tour:
- 10% off one item at the bent spoon ice cream shop
- $1 off any whole hoagie at Hoagie Haven
- $1 off your first draft at Triumph Brewing Company
- 10% off at Olive’s
- 10% off lunch/dinner at Yankee Doodle Tap Room (excl. alcohol)
- 10% off any item at Dunkin Donuts at 86 Nassau Street
- Free Starbucks coffee w/any food item purchase from Starbucks at 100 Nassau Street
- Exclusive discounts at Princeton University Store
- 5% off non-sale items at Princeton Record Exchange
- 20% off for a Hoagie Haven T-shirt
Private weekday or weekend tours: $150 for the first two guests, then $35pp thereafter – Request availability here!
What to Bring
- Please bring a flashlight! We provide individual access to EMF Meters, dowsing rods, and therma-meters. Again, please bring a flashlight and your fully charged iPhones or digital cameras for orb shots.
- Arrive 15 minutes early! We’ll be inside the Princeton U Store at 116 Nassau Street!
- All participants pay in advance of the tour. For individuals, payment is a one-time upfront payment. All individuals and groups may cancel within 48 hours with no penalty. All individuals and groups may cancel due to weather within 24 hours with no penalty. Individuals and groups requesting cancellations on the day of the tour or event may forfeit deposits and payments.