For 17 years running, our signature public walking tour has been the #1 Princeton attraction on TripAdvisor. Impressive, right? The New York Times, Chicago Tribune, and Washington Post have all written about it. Spoiler alert… they all say it’s awesome! Learn about everything that makes Princeton the most treasured Ivy League town!
Guided Ghost Tour, Ghost Hunt & Cemetery Visit
Yep, we use real ghost hunting equipment and, yep, we have a key to the locked cemetery. I KNOW!
Princeton Ghost Tour Details
Princeton’s hallowed grounds are pulsing with paranormal activity and this not-so-terrifying-but-eerily-informative tour will prove it!
If you want to be startled by garish ghouls in plastic masks, go elsewhere! This is Princeton, certified brainiac territory. So, we use science and technology to track down our unsettled spirits and prove they’re the real deal. Based on the legends and lure of Princeton past, we’ll explore the shadowy passageways and dark corners of campus and its surrounding neighborhood. We’ll even take you beyond the locked gates of one of America’s most prestigious cemeteries. (A cheesier tour may say it’s so prestigious people are dying to get in! But not us.)
Our experienced Ghost Hunter Guides will train each guest to use dowsing rods, therma-meters while describing the controversial Psyleron Lamp to interact with the other side at an unmarked burial ground. More importantly, they’ll carry all that heavy stuff. Because the cemetery of Nassau Presbyterian Church is a resting place, we don’t investigate there. Instead, historians will lead you to the gravestones of Grover Cleveland, Aaron Burr, Jr., Paul Tulane and a Princeton graduate with too much money and even more luck. Stories are uncensored and sometimes graphic. Therefore, this tour is rated PG-13.
What to Bring
- Please bring a flashlight! We provide individual access to dowsing rods and therma-meters. Again, please bring a flashlight and a fully charged iPhones or digital cameras for orb shots.
- Arrive 15 minutes early! We’ll be inside the Princeton U Store at 116 Nassau Street!
- All participants pay in advance of the tour. For individuals, payment is a one-time upfront payment. All individuals and groups may cancel within 48 hours with no penalty. Individuals and groups requesting cancellations on the day of the tour or event may forfeit deposits and payments.
Private weekday or weekend tours
$450 for the first 8 guests, then $38pp thereafter – Request availability here!
Check out these exclusive discounts!
All customers may show their phone receipts and receive valuable discounts on the day of the tour:
- 10% off one item at the bent spoon ice cream shop
- $1 off any whole hoagie at Hoagie Haven
- 10% off at Olive’s
- 10% off lunch/dinner at Yankee Doodle Tap Room (excl. alcohol)
- Free Starbucks coffee w/any food item purchase from Starbucks at 100 Nassau Street
- Exclusive discounts at Princeton University Store
- 5% off non-sale items at Princeton Record Exchange
- 20% off for a Hoagie Haven T-shirt