With a backdrop of the most beautiful campus on earth, our guides use IPads to make history come to life! Our guides are trained to bring a unique perspective in providing fun, interactive and educational adventures that support classroom learning and inspire every student at any age and stage in life!
$20 per participant – minimum group size 20
5 Star Ivy League Inspired Battlefield Leadership Student Experience
- Yep, your students will walk in the exact footsteps of George Washington and learn why the Battle of Princeton is considered one of the most pivotal battles during the Revolutionary War!
- Tour guides have 13 relatives who fought in the Revolutionary War! (You read that right, thirteen relatives – one was a Signer of the Declaration of Independence but a favorite served from 1776 – 1783!)
- Students walk the chronological steps of the battle while evaluating leadership styles from top business schools for both the British and patriot troops.
- We don’t care who you are and where you come from, this tour will convince you Princeton was (and is) the reason for every Revolutionary season!
5 Star Shameless Name Dropping Tour Everyone Wants to Book Years in Advance
- Want to make your participants fall in love with a time in history? We can do it. We don’t just think we can, we guarantee it.
- Private Walking Tours: Groups can enjoy a two hour walking tour of Princeton University campus – including Nassau Hall, Princeton Chapel, Prospect Garden, Rockefeller College and Einstein’s neighborhood – including the homes and hangouts of Albert Einstein, TS Eliot, F Scott Fitzgerald, Woodrow Wilson, Grover Cleveland and MORE!.
- Private Walking & Riding Tours: Groups will enjoy walking the most iconic areas of Princeton University campus – including Nassau Hall, Princeton Chapel, Prospect Garden and Rockefeller College – for the riding portion, guests will board the group’s commercial vehicle and expand their visit to include seeing the homes and hangouts of Albert Einstein, TS Eliot, F Scott Fitzgerald, Woodrow Wilson, Grover Cleveland, Robert Oppenheimer, J Seward Johnson Jr., Toni Morrison, the real Indiana Jones, the real Wicked Witch of the West and MORE!
Daytime Cemetery Tour – Princeton Cemetery is the Westminster of the United States!
- Listen to the chronological history of Princeton as your students see the graves of Princeton University Presidents, Grover Cleveland, Paul Tulane, Aaron Burr Jr., John von Neumann, Kurt Godel, Sylvia Beach, John O’Hara and THAT’S not even the best ones!
Our Genius Albert Einstein Walking Tour
- If you’ve seen the new mini-series “Genius” you’ll LOVE this tour!
- Walking Tour: Guests will learn the chronological history of Albert Einstein while visiting the neighborhood which holds his two homes, inside the public tea room where he met most afternoons, his hairdresser’s house ending at a little known museum dedicated to him on Nassau Street.
- Riding Tour: You’ll see all the things from the walking tour as well as the neighborhoods which hold the homes of his famous friends like John von Neumann, Robert Oppenheimer, Kurt Godel. This tour stops at a special spot where Einstein’s ashes are scattered for a moment of silence and gratitude!
- This hilarious tour will make your students wonder if they prefer the facts or fiction regarding Princeton University and the surrounding town. On this tour, we tell all the crazy pranks and traditions in our town and gown. Along the way, we pepper in a few fibs. We’ve NEVER had a class identify all the fibs correctly so here’s your chance to break the record!
Hollywood Walking Tour
- Princeton University has graduated famous actors such as Jimmy Stewart, Brooke Shields, David Duchovney, Wayne Rogers, Dean Cain, Jeff Moss, Nicholas Hammond and more! (We’ll show you where they made their stage debut, dormitory buildings and fun facts about their college days!)
- The town of Princeton has been home to Paul Robeson, Ethan Hawke, Christopher Reeve, Damian Chazelle, Joel Silver, John Lithgow, Bebe Neuwirth, Margaret Hamilton and more! (We’ll show you where they grew up, how they were discovered, the local kids they dated and more!)
- The real Indiana Jones grew up in Princeton? (Yes, we’ll show you where he grew up!)
- Tour guides use iPads to show scenes from actual movies at actual location sites to make your guests feel like they went all the way to Los Angeles without the jet lag!
Paul Robeson Walking Tour
- This Princeton Great deserves his own tour! Paul Robeson was a true American Renaissance Man – born to a runaway slave, Robeson became an internationally famous political activist, scholar and talented performer. Find out how this man overcame economic, racial and political discrimination to become one of America’s greatest leaders in the human rights movement. If Obama inspires your inner patriot JUST WAIT until you hear about Paul Robeson.
All School Tours & Active Senior Tours are $20 per participant
(Minimum group size 15 students)
Participants receive exclusive discounts off purchases at the official Princeton University Store, the bent spoon, Hoagie Haven, Princeton Record Exchange and more!